Friday, December 28, 2012

GOODSTUFF'S BLOGGING MAGAZINE (92nd Issue)

This issue has a bunch of animations of Megan Fox. Therefore, could you spare a moment while it loads... worth the wait

GOODSTUFF is losing his weight so that he can become a car model

Sleaziest Ads Of 2012


Via MegaFon, the second largest mobile phone operator in Russia presents some Vargas-like pin-up girls posters.

A message from Mrs GOODSTUFF "Hello readers of my husband’s blogs. I need your help! The neighbours are beginning to talk! GOODSTUFF (the cheap Charlie) won’t buy a car and I am so humiliated when we go in to town. You can help buy making rude comments"


Megan Fox (mega fox) is hot or not!
"I don't like the sound of my voice." - Megan Fox 



Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
"I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it." - Megan Fox 



insert Phallic Symbol here
 
"I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously." Megan Fox's Boobs 

More Jaw Dropping and Incredibly Hot Megan Fox GIFs


Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting




Controversial Gun Violence Ads Using Children

How to Escape from Zip Ties - Six different situations 


Olympic athletes inspired by Arthur Elgort 1990 Pirelli Calendar


There is some thing about the beauty and strength of an athletes body , I always remembered Arthur Elgort photography for the 1990 Pirelli Calendar 

I had second thoughts about posting about Paige Wyatt from Discovery Channel’s American Guns TV show because she is only seventeen. Then I thought about how the internet went bananas for Kate Upton when she was only seventeen...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More